World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Models/Summer Nationals
July 2, 2016 | Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 | Pevely, Mo.
Be there when the World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Models clash with the stars of the DIRTcar Summer Nationals on July 2 at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55! Will Josh Richards, Shane Clanton and the Outlaws prevail, or will Bobby Pierce continue his hot streak? Don't miss it!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running?
- Summit Modified Nationals, DIRTcar Pro Modifieds.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
- Yes, only clip-on stadium seats.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
What is the age rule for entry to the pits?
- There is no age limit. Minors 17 and under must submit a fully executed parental consent and release form.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are coolers permitted?
Is alcohol available at the track?
Are there ATMs available?
Do concessions take cards?
- No, cash only.
Is camping available?
- Camping is free, dry camping only.