3rd Annual Jackpot 100
May 24-25, 2014 | Tyler County Speedway | Middlebourne, W.V.
Pit Gates: 2 PM ET
Tickets & Will Call: 3 PM ET
Grandstands: 3 PM ET
Hot Laps: 6:45 PM ET
Qualifying: 7:30 PM ET
Opening Ceremonies: 8 PM ET
In 2013, Josh Richards took the feature on night one, and Darrell Lanigan triumphed on night two at the Jackpot 100. The World of Outlaws Late Model Series returns to Tyler County Speedway May 24-25, 2014.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Late Model Series?
- Renegades of Dirt Modifieds, FASTRAK Late Models, Modlites, Hot Mods, 4-Cylinders.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- Ages 5 and under are free.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- Handicapped seating is located behind the flagstand. A reserved seat is not required. Companion seating is available.
Is there a smoking policy?
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, standard size. Fans can bring in their own alcohol. No glass is allowed.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping is available for $15 a night. Electric hookups are available. Camping is handled by the Tyler County Fairboard.