World of Outlaws Late Model Series
May 3, 2014 | Lavonia Speedway | Lavonia, Ga.
Grandstands: 12 PM ET
Will Call: 12 PM ET
Pit Gates: 12 PM ET
Ticket Booth: 12 PM ET
Hot Laps: 7 PM ET
Opening Ceremonies: 7:15 PM ET
Qualifying: 8 PM ET
The World of Outlaws Late Model Series will be making their inaugural trip to Lavonia Speedway on May 3, 2014. Don't miss the series' only stop in Georgia in 2014!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Late Model Series?
- Hobby Stock, Modified 4's, Front Wheel Drive.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- 10 and under free. All ages welcome, but must stay in their car area.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- The middle section of the top of the grandstands. Companion seating is available.
Is there a smoking policy?
- A non-smoking seating section is available in the grandstands.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free on the property. Overflow parking is $3.
Are personal coolers allowed?
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping is free. No hookups available.