August 4-6, 2016 | Cedar Lake Speedway | New Richmond, Wis.
Pit Gates: 2 PM CT
Grandstands: 5 PM CT
Racing: 7 PM CT
In 2015, it was "Superman" Jonathan Davenport who took down the $50,000 USA Nationals. Can he repeat, or will Josh Richards, Shane Clanton, or another get in his way?. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series returns to Cedar Lake Speedway August 4-6, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series?
- Midwest Modifieds Thursday, NASCAR Late Models Friday & Saturday.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Is there a smoking policy?
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes. No glass or alcohol allowed.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Are there ATMs available?
- No. Souvenir stands and grandstand ticketing booths have card machines and they can give cash for a small service fee.
Do concessions take cards?
- No, cash only.
Are ATV and golf carts allowed?
- The use of motorized vehicles is prohibited with the exception of for a medical reason. You must get approval by an owner of the track for use of a motorized vehicle for medical reasons.
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, dry camping only. Visit Cedar Lake's website for details.