Working Man Weekend
September 2-3, 2016 | Lernerville Speedway | Sarver, Pa.
Tickets & Will Call: 2 PM ET
Pit Gates: 4 PM ET
Grandstands: 5 PM ET
Opening Ceremonies: 7:15 PM ET
The Working Man weekend returns in 2016 for an all-new expanded 2-day format. Friday will feature two $2500-to-win qualifying main events. Saturday will be the Working Man with $20,000 on the line. Get your tickets today and come see the World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series, where Every Night is a Shootout.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can fans use stadium seats?
- Spectators may bring in a small stadium seat or cushion. No lawn chairs.
Can I put my blankets down early?
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is reserved seating located?
- Sections AA through H, rows J and above.
Where is general admission seating located?
- Rows I and below.
What is the age rule for entry to the pits?
- There is no age limit. Minors 17 and under must submit a fully executed parental consent and release form.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Is alcohol available in the track?
Are coolers allowed?
- Yes, no larger than 14" are allowed. No glass or alcohol.
Are ATMs available?
Do concessions take cards?
- Yes, cards and cash are accepted.
Is camping available at the track?
- Camping is available for free. For reserved camping call 724-353-1511. Dry camping only.